Thursday, January 27, 2011

Network neutrality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Network neutrality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have to make time to dig into this. My husband won't let it go, so now I have to understand the nuances. Of course the devil is in the details, and even with a computer and legal background, there are way too many for my mere mortal mind (at least in this moment).

I've also been thinking about how incredibly useful Wikipaedia is. I noticed recently they were looking for something - members, cash? This goes on my to do list. I like how much I use it, and how amazing a free online encyclopedia is :)

At this moment I have no fewer that 3 Wiki pages open, out of 28 tabs in my browser.... don't judge - it helps me keep on task, and holds (bookmarks) Ideas I want to fiddle with.

No comments: