Sunday, September 20, 2009

One of my Favorite Quotes

A friend posted this the other day. Extremely important to remember "in these troubled times".
Facebook | Home: "'Whenever I despair, I remember that the way of truth and love has always won. There may be tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they may seem invincible, but in the end, they always fail. Think of it: always. ' ~ Gandhi"
Truly we are all more troubled than usual. And it is a time when we look to our heros.

I've said for years that it is crucial that we continue to have Heroes, and Heroines. I draw hope and inspiration from these icons every day.

In the face of news that our religions are NOT getting stronger, during our national angst (which surprises me), it is even more important that we find and appreciate those who are Brave, Good, Kind and Wise.

Integrity, courage, and right use of cunning is NOT dead! Take Hope! Have Faith!
v

No comments: